Chapter 2 - The Rovers, A typical day One day later Joe awoke to the sounds of the lazy breath of the wind flushing through the bare building and causing him to pull his still soaked jacket tighter around himself. He was frustrated at the cold and at the fact it was preventing him from making progress on his journey to nowhere in particular. He shouted in frustration and removed his jacket and threw it harshly at the ground. "This is pointless!" He said to himself angrily. He walked around the room in attempt to warm himself up. Meanwhile at RRHQ "COME ON SHAG! THIS IS NOT FUN-SKI!" Exile an extremely strong, blue and white Siberian husky hollered from outside the bathroom as Shag a large white sheepdog sighed happily pulling his head from out of the toilet bowl. In the kitchen Colleen, a radiant brown and white collie, was humming happily to the tune of Black or White by Michael Jackson when Hunter, the typical retriever, noticed her walking past whilst holding a fresh cup of coffee. "Morning Colleen!" He said cheerfully. "Huh? Oh, hi Huntie! How was your sleep?" She asked starting a friendly chat with him. Blitz entered the room and noticed a slowly cooking meal. "Woah mop-boy's at it again!" He said hungrily and grabbed a bowl from the side unit and filled it with the simmering broth. He eyed his meal all the way to the table and sat down to begin eating. "Careful it's hot!" Hunter called from across the room, noticing Blitz and just as he said it, Blitz took his first sip of the broth and yelped in pain. Clasping his mouth he ran to the sink and drank a lot of water. "Told y'a" Hunter said holding back a snicker as Colleen burst out laughing. Blitz didn't say anything and walked slowly back to the table grumbling to himself, cursing in German. "Why me?" He asked himself before resting his head in one hand and stirred the meal with a spoon. Suddenly a metallic beeping came from the intercom system and all of the rovers bust into the briefing room where a man in a white lab coat and with dazzling white hair was standing on a balcony. "Rovers, it appears that we have a situation" The man said seriously. "What is it Master?" Hunter asked getting into a ready position "It seems that last night the royal family and several other civilians were kidnapped last night and by the leads we have got, their captors were a rather large group of wolves" (Refers to the first mission at the beginning of episode 3) "Wolves? In London?" Colleen said surprised "Yes, unfortunately so" "We better get there soon! These wolves sound dangerous!" Hunter said. "Hurry rovers, it's only a matter of time" "LET'S HIT THE ROAD ROVERS!" Hunter shouted and was followed by a loud howl by the others and himself.